Expert geotechnical engineering consultation and direct solutions from Intrax
Where there is an ambitious project, where there are complex ground conditions, where only innovative solutions will make the grade, Intrax come through to achieve success. This success is secured through a combination of the preparation, the design and the implementation of ground engineering techniques.
Holistic Approach to Geotechnical Engineering Challenges
At Intrax Consulting Engineers, we are committed to redefining what is possible and blurring the line between probable and improbable. The evidence for this can be found in our past successes.
Managing Ground Risk
Intrax works only with the latest and most superior technology in the field, and supports this with sophisticated software solutions back at the office. This facilitates a highly precise and reliable service, delivered using state of the art geotechnical analysis techniques.
This helps us to minimise risk, all but eliminating wasted time and money through better planning, design, and construction.
Geographical Information System Technology (GIS)
All of Intrax’s projects utilise GIS technology, which integrates fields of data to deliver a better understanding of the project as a whole. Everything, from identifying geological risks and hazards, through planning and tracking field work, to generating detail project maps, is supported by this technology.
- Site classifications in ccordance with AS2870
- Salinity and Acid Sulphate Soil Assessments
- Land Capability Assessments
- Bushfire Management Statements
- Slope Stability/ Landslide Hazard Assessments
- Pavement Investigations/ Design / Circly Analysis
- Rock Coring
- Tight Access Drilling
- Concrete coring/cutting
- Site Inspections
Field Services Capacity
- Locate services (quality level C)
- Concrete coring
- Asphalt and concrete reinstatement
- Earth resistivity testing (4 Pole Wenner Method)
- Probe testing - DCP and SPT AS12188.8.131.52, 6.3.2 and 6.3.3
- Undisturbed and disturbed sampling
- Auger. (Solid) - 100mm 125mm and 250mm
- Rotary wash bore
- Diamond Core (NMLC and HQ)
- Geoprobe (liners) to 6m in depth
Our fleet includes
- 4WD trucks and cars with support vehicles and trailers
- Remote access abilities with satellite communication