We understand sustainability principles, and we use this expertise to turn design intent into actual performance
When we talk about successful sustainability design, at Intrax, we consider decarbonisation, climate-resilient design, building life cycle energy and water efficiency, the occupants' health and wellbeing of the occupants and the social value created to the surrounding community.
We take an integrated and pioneering approach to deliver more thoughtful and intentional spaces that are efficient with resources, affordable to build and operate and enhance the social outcomes and occupant's wellbeing.
Image: Alphington paper mill, 626 Heidelberg Road, Alphington, Client: Caydon Property, ESD: Intrax
Multi-disciplinary Resonance of Sustainability
At Intrax, we seek to seamlessly integrate Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) principles with our multi-disciplinary team's design, construction, and operation, including Building Services, Structure and Civil.
Residential: 835 High st Armadale. Architect: Carr, ESD, Building Services, Structure & Civil: Intrax
We provide a full range of sustainable design services for the built environment. Grounded in our multi-disciplinary background, we tailor our services to suit your sustainability ambition.
We communicate, collaborate, listen and assist your sustainability journey from concept design to construction and consider the long-term operating stage.
We provide cost-effective strategies for achieving your specific sustainability objective with particular expertise in carbon reduction, water conservation, and quality of indoor environments.
Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) Strategies
- Sustainable Masterplanning
- Sustainability Concept Design
- Sustainable Management Plans
- Energy-efficient design/passive design
- Water efficiency design
- Water Sensitive Urban Design
Sustainable Building Certificate
- Green Star Certification: Green Star Buildings, Design & As Built, Interiors, Communities, Performance
- WELL Building Standard + WELL Health-Safety Rating
- NABERS Energy & Water Certifications
- Living Building Challenge
- Climate Active Carbon Neutral Certification
- National Construction Code (NCC) 2019 Section J Compliance
- National House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS) Certification
- Council's Town Planning ESD requirements
- Built Environment Sustainability Scorecard (BESS) Assessments
Building Modelling & Simulation
- Daylight & Glare Assessment
- Building Energy Simulation
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Modelling
- Thermal Comfort Modelling
- Life Cycle Analysis and Embodied Impact Assessment
- Façade Studies
Intrax has a culture of leadership, innovation, respect, performance and understanding.