Intrax, Engineers Australia Professional Development Partner (PDP) since 2013
In 2013 Intrax joined Engineers Australia as a Professional Development Partner (PDP). Since then we have help engineers become chartered; developing leaders with the best professional and ethical standards
What is the benefit of becoming Chartered?
Chartered is only for engineers of all disciplines and career stages who have shown leadership by encouraging independent scrutiny and validation of their engineering experience, ethical practice, and commitment to continuous professional development.
What does it mean for our Engineers?
- Credentials – assurance for clients and the broader community
- Competitive edge – recognised by peers and valued by employers
- Global recognition – International Accords enable acceptance of skills and knowledge on the world stage
- Versatility – Mutual Recognition Agreements promote professional links and opportunities worldwide
- Professionalism – supported by Engineers Australia – the nation’s premier engineering network
- Pride – confidence in your ability and acknowledgment of your achievements
What does it mean for our Clients?
- Confidence – working with a team of recognised professionals
- Risk Mitigation – reducing risk by utilizing the best standards and innovative solutions to approach each project
- Professionalism – utilising the best and most efficient techniques and technologies
- Project Management – being able to rely on an expert to handle projects and keep the communication flowing to achieve the expected results
February 26, 2019
Life at Intrax