Wollongong commercial and residential surveying
Wollongong is a city on the move. New civil works and upgrades are underway for a refreshed infrastructure for this seaside city. Intrax surveying is an important part of those changes.
Wollongong City Council has made a significant commitment to creating ‘A City for People’ with clear strategic vision, priorities and budgets. Major City Projects have been identified to make the most of the community’s assets. Intrax is proud to be part of a number of them.
Intrax (formerly ESG) has been instrumental in surveying a number of Wollongong surveying projects and further south into Shellharbour including:
- Wollongong Hospital redevelopment
- Nan Tien Institute, Unanderra
- Buddhist University Unanderra
- 5 x High Rise buildings “The Crown”
- Aldi Building Extension and carparking, Stewart Street Wollongong
- Civil works at University of Wollongong
- Volume Housing at Horsley
Clearly outlined Development Regulations & Policies (LEP) are provided by Wollongong Council online. Intrax is happy to assist planners, builders and homeowners alike to ensure requirements are met for any development projects that start with accurate, detailed land mapping or surveys.
See more about how Intrax performs Surveying across all market segments.