Ulladulla survey engineering works call on Intrax
Intrax land mapping and surveys are performed with accuracy and in a timely manner on every job, especially important in our many Ulladulla residential surveying and civil works projects. A number of new roads and infrastructure have been planned or are underway in the region, including the new Civic Centre, Burrill Lake Bridge upgrade, and many water and utilities related projects.
We have extensive experience in large civil construction projects. Intrax (formerly ESG) survey manager Graeme Clarke was Head Project Surveyor for both the Ulladulla sewer treatment plant as well as the Lake Conjola and Bendalong/Manyana sewer treatment plants.
Some of our recent and current Intrax survey and engineering projects in Ulladulla or the Shoalhaven have been:
- Porters Creek Dam Monitoring and construction set out
- Dolphin Point subdivision surveying
- Burrill Lake Flood Study
- Ulladulla main road roundabout engineering design
- Ulladulla to Milton Trunk sewer trunk and gravity mains
- Bendalong and Lake Conjola Sewer Treatment plants
- Underboring operations for Ulladulla ocean outfall
With the Princes Highway as the major south coast artery, many infrastructure projects are planned for the years ahead. Intrax welcomes enquiries to see how we can assist in any project.