Nowra survey services with expert management
With the ESG (now incorporated with Intrax) Head Office at 5 Moss Street, Nowra, we are well-positioned to work on many Nowra surveying projects currently in development for commercial and residential land development. Intrax also has expert surveyors to work with Defence contracts and Infrastructure demands including roads and transport, utilities and telecommunications.
Shoalhaven City Council winning tenderers have contracted Intrax for flood studies, road projects, water main design and subdivision works at Tommerong, Kangaroo Valley, Bomaderry and Berry. We also provide staff training and efficient planning.
Intrax has a number of Nowra survey projects underway including:
- Major upgrade works and GFIS consultancy for Stage 3 at HMAS Albatross
- Detailed surveys for Minor and Major Mains, Nowra and Bomaderry Treatment Plants
- Housing and residential surveys at Twin Waters and Carrington Heights
- Survey and design panel member for Shoalhaven Water
- WAE for minor and major water mains
Twin Waters Estate, South Nowra, is a 280 lot development with staged phases for completion from 2016 over the next 8 years. It is one of the first areas in the Shoalhaven to have full NBN broadband internet access with optic fibre connections to every lot. Building this community is one of largest development projects currently in the Nowra area.
See more about our projects at Intrax Projects.